Information about personal data
addressed to those completing the survey
on POSTDATA SA website
based in Bydgoszcz at ul. Fabryczna 1A, , KRS No. 0000117218
based on Art. 13 RODO
According to Art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016. (Official Journal of the EU L 119) (RODO) I inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is POSTDATA SA with its registered office in Bydgoszcz, Poland at ul. Fabryczna 1A
- The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted via e-mail
or at 604-55-33-59, on any matter concerning the processing of personal data.
- Your personal data is processed in connection with the completion of a form on the website pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a), (RODO) i.e. consent
- Your provision of personal data is voluntary
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties.
- You have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer da
- The controller keeps the data until you withdraw your consent to data processing, object, or until it deems the data obsolete.
- Any consent given can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent shall be made upon written or electronic request of the interested party.
- The controller does not make automated decisions in individual cases based on profiling, does not make decisions that may be based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and would materially affect the data subject.
- The controller shall implement appropriate measures to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO) when you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the RODO.