Information about personal data
addressed to individuals filling out the form on the website of POSTDATA SA,
with its registered office in Bydgoszcz, at 1A Fabryczna Street, with National Court Register number 0000117218,
based on Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the EU L 119) (GDPR), please be informed that:
- The Administrator of your personal data is POSTDATA SA with its registered office in Bydgoszcz, at 1A Fabryczna Street.
- The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer whom you may contact via e-mail or at the telephone number 604-55-33-59, in any case concerning the processing of personal data.
- Your personal data are processed in connection with the completion of the form on the website based on Art. 6(1)(a), (GDPR) i.e., the expressed consent.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary.
- Your personal data shall not be transferred to any third parties.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator access to your personal data, their rectification, deletion, or restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to processing, and the right to data portability.
- The Administrator shall retain the data until the withdrawal of consent to data processing, objection, or until such time as the Administrator deems the data obsolete.
- Each expressed consent can be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing carried out before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent shall be made upon written or electronic request of the person concerned.
- The Administrator shall not take automated decisions in individual cases based on profiling, shall not take a decision which may be based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and would significantly affect the data subject.
- The Administrator shall implement appropriate measures to protect the rights, freedoms, and legitimate interests of the data subject.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO) if you consider the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Bydgoszcz, dnia 1.07.2020r.